IN THIS SECTION…
- To +/- 200 ° rotatable brush head
- Extremely manoeuvrable and effective, ideal for heavily transferred surfaces.
- The brush is always transverse to the direction of travel.
- The suction bar reliably absorbs the water in every turn.
- Freshwater display
- Dirty water tank with drain hose
- Transport-drive mode
- Including high-performance lithium-ion battery Completely maintenance-free – Despite 3 times longer life than conventional batteries.
- Fast charging (full in 3 hours, half full in 1 hour). Easy intermediate or partial loading as needed.
- Saves resources and extends runtime by up to 50%.
- 40% lower volume.
- Compact device
- Driving away from the wall at a 90 ° angle possible.
- No device supernatants; easy handling.
- roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Variable contact pressure
- Battery and built-in charger incl.
- Battery type, maintenance-free
- transport wheels
- Suction bar, straight
|Worker Width Brushes||450 mm|
|Working Width Sucking||550 mm|
|Overall Length||920 mm|
|Overall Width||550 mm|
|Total Height||1300 mm|
|Theoretical Area Performance||1800 m² / h|
|Contact Pressure Brush/Pad||150 g / cm²|
|Tank Volume Fresh Water/ Dirty Water||22 l|
|Weight ready for operation (with 25 Ah gel battery)||48 kg|
|Max. Water Application||0.4 -1.4 l / min|
|Brush speed||650-1000 rpm|
|Battery capacity (with LiIo battery)||42 Ah|